You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


New Member

Posts: 2

Location: USA


Wednesday, February 11th 2004, 11:06am

Hardie 311A-75

I am new to this forum but, from what I have read here, the knowledge in great.

I have an old lawn system using Hardie valve. The body has 311A-75 embossed on it.

I understand Irritrol valves have replaced them. Is there an Irritrol "plug replacement" for the Hardie valve? And how do I find its number.

Some of the valves are leaking and either need replacement or new o-rings. Is there a part number or size identifier for O-rings


Supreme Member


Monday, February 16th 2004, 10:32am

try Irritrol model 711-075
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado

Rate this thread