You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.




Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 12:51pm

Conbraco 1" PVB

I'm new to this and don't really know anything about sprinkler systems. However, I moved into a house with one in place, and I would like to determine what I need to fix it since sunny days are upon us. The home wasn't winterized very well and I had to replace the ball valave and faucet on this set up. Now when I try to turn water to the sprinkler, water spews out that top cap. Im failry certain the internals need to be replaced under this cap, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need, and where I can get it.
Any help appreciated
Thank you


Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 1:53pm

Check HERE
Should have all you need.

Rate this thread