You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

stalin

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 11:47am

the right sprinkler to choose

hi everybody i'm new installing automatic sprinklers systems so a need come advise if it's possible, i have an situation now i want to install an automatic sprinkler system for an little garden, it's measure 8 foot wide x 34.2 foot long and some little plants, an sidewalk its adjacent to the garden so the only thing im confused it's what sprinkler head to use any advise i will thanks alot guys see ya thanks

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 8:32pm

The best thing for gardens are drip , or extremely high over spray.

Use Netafim techline . 4 rows spaced out- 150' of netafim with some staples and your set

stalin

Friday, April 1st 2011, 4:32pm

The best thing for gardens are drip , or extremely high over spray.

Use Netafim techline . 4 rows spaced out- 150' of netafim with some staples and your set
hiiiiiiii thanks a lot for you advise so i was trying with some variable arc nozzle and 4 inch head adjusting the radius to match my needs, its could work property or the sprinkler will damage in very short time thanks a lot i'm going to buy the neftafim to used it i some areas thaks

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 4:59pm

Try shrub heads

A drip irrigation system will work well. Also, shrub sprinklers work for lower-to-the-ground areas. They provide a more gentle spray for delicate plants and flowers and are fairly inexpensive.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 5:16pm

cept for the extreme lack of coverage due to vegie growth blocking the spray, as well as the horrible cosmetic look to a bunch of risers sticking up in a garden box... ?( ?( ?(

Rate this thread