You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.




Sunday, October 18th 2009, 7:29am

Where can I buy Hardie valve parts?

I have a Hardie control valve diaphram/seal and solenoid that need replacing and I haven't been able to find any sources on line or locally in Georgia to purchase replacement parts. Any suggestions on where I can buy replacement parts?




Posts: 2,316

Location: USA


Sunday, October 18th 2009, 3:39pm


Hardy is now Irritrol. Most parts are still available at part stores. Ewing, Hydroscape and John Deere are your best bets.

Rate this thread