You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Garden Irrigation



Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 6:42am

Garden Irrigation

Hi, I want to put in a small system to water my flower garden. It is
an octagonal shape, about.15 feet across. I have a raised rail around
it, and I plan to put 4 sprinkler spray heads around the circumference,
connected with PVC piping. I will run water to the pipe assemby with a
garden hose, connected to the pvc with adapaters. I think your Hunter
PS-04-15A pop up bodies with integral nozzles would be good. My
questions are:

1. Will this work?
2. What size pvc pipe should I use?
3. What pvc fittings do I need to order, to connect the spray heads to the pipe?
4. I assume that the pipe itself I should buy at a local hardware?


Posts: 33

Location: Southampton, NY


Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 4:11pm


Yes it will wor, 3/4 inch pipe is fine, you need 8 male adaptors to het the pvc connected to the heads, which are 1/2 inch female and you can get the parts anywhere...hope this helps

Rate this thread