You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


New Member


Monday, October 1st 2007, 4:35am

hr 6100 controller

i recently purchased a house that has several hr 61 controlers. they have worked fantastically until recently. I live in south africa where we use 220v 50hz. the transformer on one of the hr 6100 died and I need to replace but the transformer doesn't indicate what the outgoing currrent must be. my question therefore is what are the electrical specs for the HR 6100 (ie required incoming current for the unit to work) Is it US 110 Volt of something less???. Thanking you in advance.


New Member


Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 4:48am

further to my question re the HR 6100 Controller, can someone please tell me what the required voltage/watt or amps required for the HR 6100 to operate. Does it just need normal 110 volt current, or something less? like a 12 volt current??

Alternatively can someone direct me to whoever makes/made the HR6100 so I can send my questions directly to the manufacturer??
thankinall in advance


Supreme Member

Posts: 5,306

Location: Metro NYC


Wednesday, October 3rd 2007, 6:52am

Controller is discontinued. Long gone. Buy another controller. Hunter makes an 'export version' of their SRC series. If you really believed you only needed another transformer, then know that most USA-market transformers have an output power of 20 VA (at about 24 volts) and are interchangeable.

Rate this thread