You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ADIY

Unregistered

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 1:38pm

rain bird 900in SST

I just bought a rain bird 900in SST controller and I programmed all the watering zones for the first watering. I set second watering times for some of these zones. but i decided to delete one of the zone's second water time, now i cannot turn off the second watering time.

i tried setting the second watering to zero, but it changes the first watering time to zero also. can anyone help me ? thanks

mrfixit

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 3:49pm

Try pushing the button that says 1st time. That should automatically turn off the second watering time.

ADIY

Starting Member

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 4:39pm

Rain Bird SST 900in

Thanks for the message I tried pushing the first time button but that did not work. The second time button still shows that it is going to turn on.

On zones that I did not program before the second time button shows that the zone is turned off. I'm trying to see if I can achieve that same dialogue showing the second time button is turned off too.

mrfixit

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 5:46pm

Maybe it's stuck. Some kind of glitch. If you can't figure it, do a factory reset. That's clear out all the programming and you can start over.

Rate this thread