You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Sunday, October 8th 2006, 2:49pm

Skinner 451 Connecter Needed

I am looking for a supplier of this flush mount connector. It uses a matching male connection to attach hose bib or sprinkler. The connection is made and flow started by inserting male fitting and turning 1/2 turn. The brass cap says "Skinner 451 Troy OH". A similar connection fitting would also be OK. I have several photos of it, but could not figure out how to post them with the message.
Thank you. John Nielsen Bloomer WI 800-314-3673.



Posts: 2,392

Location: USA


Sunday, October 8th 2006, 3:27pm

Here's how you can get pictures to view. Click on this link.
Upload your picture. Then click on the picture you've just uploaded. That will make it larger. Then just cut and paste the address from that page to your posting.

You might find a distributor on this page. But please post the pictures. I'd like to see what you're talking about. It sounds like a quick coupler.

Hey,I think there's a good chance I know what you're talking about. Take a look around on this page.
If I can't fix it, it's broken!


Monday, October 9th 2006, 4:29am

Here some pics of the 'valve' I need to find more of.
Hope someone can help me.
Thank you.


Monday, October 9th 2006, 4:35am

Looks like you have found me a source with Buckner Brass Products. THANK YOU!!!

Rate this thread