You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.




Saturday, October 14th 2017, 6:02pm

What am I looking at?

I bought a house that has some sprinklers in the yard. I cannot find a control box. There is a box in the front by the main water valve that I dug up some stuff. I don't know what it is. What is this that I dug up? Will this help me find the controller?


Senior Member

Posts: 15

Location: Midland,Texas


Saturday, October 14th 2017, 8:49pm

What you have are 2 zone valves. One mostly unearthed, the other you have the just the tippy top uncovered.
As for the controller, if you have a garage start there for evidence of any wiring that may have one time came thru a wall, or something. examine your structure for any marks of piping that was removed or disconnected.

Rate this thread