You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

boulderville

Starting Member

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:08pm

raindrop icon HunterProC

When I set days to water only the water drop in the circle shows - indicating a non water day. There is no water drop to indicate a water day. The rest of the controller works as indicated in the manual. The water icon showed last year. Does that mean a blank is a water day?

Input appreciated!

mrfixit

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:24pm

I have a problem programming the days of the week with the new Hunter Pro-C. I've goofed it up more than once.
It confuses me because when i program the days and push next, there's another set of days to program. I don't even know how to explain it correctly.
Try pushing the next button to see if it shows the correct days.
It confuses my home owners all the time.
Try looking at the screen that does not say "interval". On that interval page it shows the days again and that's where the confusion comes in.

Rate this thread