You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

gmkiler

Unregistered

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:42am

zones wont switch 1st zone stays on all the time

sprinkler zones wont come on after 1st zone gets done on timer , It keeps sprinking the 1st zone & 2nd zone comes on but no water pressure at heads the 1st zone wont shut off no mater what zone I try

mrfixit

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 8:38pm

Is the number 1 zone wired into the master valve slot so it comes on with every zone when activated?

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 10:23pm

I just had that same problem, its the diaphragm in the valve. Figure out which valve controls that zone and replace the diaphragm. Done.

mrfixit

Monday, May 1st 2017, 2:02am

I just had that same problem, its the diaphragm in the valve. Figure out which valve controls that zone and replace the diaphragm. Done.

Provided he has a master valve you could be correct. No master valve it's the controller or the wiring.

Rate this thread