You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ctmasterson

Starting Member

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 11:50am

Hunter Pro C changes watering times erratically

I have a Hunter Pro C controller that is about 10 years old. It has been working great and I program all three programs (A B & C). I now have an issue with the controller "changing" my watering times to 4 hours. It doesn't change every station, just the even numbered stations. I have reset the controller and reprogrammed from scratch thinking this may work, but to no avail. While I was manually running the stations to do adjustment, station 4 jumped to 4 hours. Any ideas out there or is my controller shot?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 1:29pm

Are you in a location with thunderstorms? It is supposedly possible for some power spikes to slightly scramble the running times. I've seen controllers with run times at one notch below the "off" position, with everyone swearing that no one ever touched it.

Rate this thread