You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ERH2510

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 1:34pm

Pro-C 400 Module

Hi All, My house was hit by lightning last week and when I went outside my sprinklers were running even though I had the controller turned off. The repair guy wanted $475 for a new controller. I did some reading and it appears the main module is bad. If the water is turned on zone 3 runs. When I unplug the controller or power it off from the interior panel by the modules it stops. If I unplug the zone 1-4 module and power back on zone sprinklers stay off. The display works fine. Should I just replace the module or the whole controller ?

SunCoLawns

Advanced Member

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 4:06pm

I have done that in the past and it worked. I have had other model controllers where sometimes replacing the module worked and sometimes the entire controller was shot. Best of luck to you!

Rate this thread