You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Watergirl

Starting Member

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 10:46pm

Hunter 2000 MP Rotor nozzles at 70psi

I had a new customer call me and tell me she can't turn on a zone in the back without turning on a couple rotors first from another zone because the pressure is too high. It has a pump ran off of well water and runs at 70psi. This was a business property that she bought recently and her manager has to go out and manually open up the ball valve to this isolated zone in question after isolating a few rotors on the zone before it while leaving 1-2 heads running to "reduce pressure" on the mp rotors. I have never heard of anything like this and I am thinking of looking into the Hunter prospray prs 40 heads to accommodate for the high pressure. I didn't think it would be necessary at all but I don't want to be liable in case joints start to break. Any ideas?

Rate this thread