You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Handy Ran

Unregistered

Monday, June 6th 2016, 4:53pm

Toro TMC-212 won't turn on Well Pump

Guys, I just recently moved into a place that has a Toro TMC-212 system connected to a well and when I switch it to manual mode and select Manual twice that Water drop comes on and the system starts counting down but nothing turns on the pump to the well and hence no water is coming out!?!?!?
As far as I can tell it seems to be wired correctly. The relay has 240 in and nothing out. It appears that the relay is supposed to be getting 24 VAC from the Toro TMC-212 controller, as near as I can it is getting .245 VAC but might be my meter. I just know that the Iritol SR1 is not currently working but I have no idea which is the problem as it is my first system and I did not install it.

Handy Ran

Starting Member

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 12:24am

Got it, broken wire next to the connector.

Rate this thread