You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gary0044

Unregistered

Monday, May 16th 2016, 2:57pm

Drip Project

Hi Folks. My plan is to install Sprinkler Warehouse product 1/4 In Line drip (DIGML 506 B) on Raised Garden Beds. This drip line has drip emitters every 6 inches. There are 12 beds total, 4 zones. Each bed is 4 ft X 13 ft.
I want 100% water coverage. My question is, how far apart should I place the lines in order to get complete coverage?
Soil is very organic / black looking and I believe the home owner incorporates Hoarse Manure yrly.
Thanks for the help,
Gary

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 16th 2016, 4:41pm

Your emitter line spacing is generally the same as the distance between emitters. If the soil isn't quick-draining sandy stuff, you could use different emitter tube. If you want to be able to work up accurate watering calculations, get a different emitter tubing, specifically one of the pressure-compensating types like Rain Bird XFD