You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

randy22556

Starting Member

Monday, May 15th 2006, 4:14pm

toro moist o matic freetime four replacement

Can anyone help me find a replacement for the toro moist o matic freetime four controller, which is now on the blink? Much appreciated if you can help. Randy

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 15th 2006, 5:39pm

Do you mean a hydraulic controller, with several black tubes running to it? Do you you know where the zone valves are located?

SprinklerGuy

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 16th 2006, 2:24am

If it is hydraulic...talk to this guy....

http://www.members.cox.net/tismaz/hermie.htm

He is the king..good friend of mine...tell him Tony sent you.
Sprinkler Solutions, Inc.
Arizona and Colorado
www.sprinklersolutions.net

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Tuesday, May 16th 2006, 5:04am

I would still recommend an evaluation of the entire sprinkler system, because many, if not all, of the hydraulic controllers I encountered were on sprinkler systems that had no backflow prevention. On a flat property with the valves located near the house, they could be replaced with a group of anti-syphon zone valves, controllable by any standard electric controller.

Rate this thread