You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

neauva

Unregistered

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 5:45pm

How to identify quick coupler key

I have recently found two quick coupler valves in my yard, presumably attached to my irrigation. My question is, how do I determine the size/model of the key? I purchased the house with the system already installed. There were no keys lying around. I've been told a Buckner or Rainbird 1" could fit but I'd like to know for certain. Thanks for any help!

neauva

Starting Member

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 10:29pm

After a little more searching, I found this site .

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 6:38am

A lot of the quick-coupling valves were made by Western Raintrol and resold by other sprinkler manufacturers. You might dig around one them and look for a label or name/number cast into the valve body.

And, as always, a photo or two of the mystery item can be vital to getting it properly identified.

Rate this thread