You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tanksalot

Starting Member

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 5:34pm

EZ flo Miracle Gro dilution?

Hello!!
I'm setting up an EZ flo for my daughter & son-in-law, using Miracle Gro for a mixed planting of citrus and ornamentals in Santa Clara. On the Ezflo directions it says when using the red disc (which I am) to dilute the fertilizer 1:4.

I'm really concerned about setting this up and burning the very attractive plant collection. She's housing my citrus (I'm from Connecticut and she's in CA), and right now the citrus are a very nice shade of yellow.

Could someone recommend a safe starting point for the Miracle Gro in a 3/4 gallon Ezflo container. I'll start with the maximum dilution rate setting on the Ezflo top and have her raise it as needed.

Thanks in advance!!

Tanksalot.

Rate this thread