You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dave33

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 2:21pm

Spray Head or Drip System?

I'm very close to purchasing everything I need for my front lawn, but then I realized I hadn't considered a drip system.
My lawn looks something as follows:
House
6'x14' Garden area
Path
7'x14' Garden area
9'x25' Lawn
Sidewalk
Strip of grass
Dimensions are approximate as each space is actually somewhat triangle shaped.
So far I've narrowed down my design to 2 rotors for the front lawn. These will cover the front lawn and also get the strip of grass past the side walk.
I was planning on doing 2 spray heads in the flower beds each. However, I'm worried that the flowers/shrubs that are planted in there will block most of the spray and so I won't get good application. This is when I realized I should look at a drip system.
Am I on the right track? I was going with irritrol stuff, but they don't have much literature on drip systems and so I'm totally lost on how to begin with a drip setup.

Rate this thread