You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

zsac09

Monday, June 8th 2015, 2:57pm

Hunter Pro-C transformer

There are three wires coming into the Pro-C controller from the transformer: two yellow and one green.

Should the voltage at BOTH yellow wires be around 24 volts (relative to ground/green)? My transformer connections show 26.5 volts at one yellow wire and zero volts at the other. Voltage between the yellow wires is 26.5 volts. Do I have a transformer problem? I do have other issues; but is this the initial place to be looking?

With all of the recent lightning, power outages and surges in the Houston area, I wouldn't be surprised to have some issues.

Thanks.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, June 8th 2015, 5:03pm

Is there a reason you are looking at the controller? Since controllers don't have an absolute need for a ground in the circuitry, your measurements relative to it are probably irrelevant.

zsac09

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 3:26pm

I found the answer to my question on another site. Thanks for the assistance.

Rate this thread