You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 9:11pm

Valve manifold

Hello everyone
I have a questions about using the pre-made valve manifolds sold at sprinkler warehouse. Is the premium manifold worth the extra cost.
Second question is I will be using 1"PVC piping from the Vacuum pressure breaker to the valve manifolds. From the valve outlets I will be using 1"poly pipe'
1)SW MS-3PGV-Barb 3 Valve Barb Hunter Premium Manifold with Flow Control. This assembly comes with a barb connection on the inlet to the manifold, I need a slip on connection for PVC. Which part would work best for 1" pvc connection MS-100X075 or MS-125X100
2)SW MS-3PGV-SLIP 3 Valve Slip Hunter Premium Manifold with Flow Control. This assembly comes with correct connection for the inlet of the manifold (1" pvc), but the outlet connection of the valves is for pvc pipe and I am using poly pipe.
Is there any benefit to having unions are both sides of the valves. What is the best way to change the outlet connections on the valves on this manifold
Thanks for the answers