You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kyle6440

Starting Member

Monday, May 18th 2015, 5:22am

PR OFF Message on Rainbird Controller

I have spent quite some time surfing the net, reading manuals, reading forums on the exact issue I am posting about with no success. SO here is my story:
Last summer I had an issue with on of the valves staying on ( I am assuming there was some debris or something keeping it from closing which I recently fixed) so I went ahead and just shut the water off completely to the sprinkler system. I unplugged the controller, removed the fuse and the lithium battery and it has sat dormant in the garage for the past winter. Yesterday I plugged it in and I am now getting this PR OFF message. I put a new fuse in, new lithium battery with no avail. I have also unplugged and pulled the battery multiple times hoping to reset the controller but still PR OFF shows right back up. Any suggestions other than calling a sprinkler tech or buying a new controller?
Thanks for the help:)

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 18th 2015, 8:10am

The controller is telling you there's no AC power coming in. You have to figure out whether you have a bad connection, or a faulty power adapter, or whether there's no power where you plugged in.

Rate this thread