You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tazz

Unregistered

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 8:57am

fertilizer injector

Hi,
I have a background in irrigation installation. I would like to learn more in the fertilizer injector
field. My irrigation is just for my gardens. I have both rotors and microsprays. Wondering how I
could add ferilizer injection to my system. If I added EZFlo Injection Couplers to my main line,
could I just add your ferilizer to my 55 gallon drum and have it inject into my system? Or would the
drum need to be sealed to get the flow going?
I am away from the garden (two states away), and visit it every 2 to 3 weeks. That is why I am thinking of a large container like a 55 gallon drum.
Any thoughts or suggestions, or would I be better getting a entire unit (sealed)?
thanks
Tazz
the 55 gallon drum

Rate this thread