You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sindonesia

Starting Member

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 1:46pm

Tried everything and still don't work

I bought a house with a irrigation system that is ran from a well. It worked for two summers and on the third it stopped working. I was in Korea at the time, so my wife had someone come out and he left and never came back and she just watered the lawn with a hose and sprinklers until I came back.

So now when I go to turn on a zone, the solenoid buzzes and the pump start relay clicks but no water is coming out and I don't hear a pump or anything. I'm not real sure what I should be looking at. I have a professional coming out Friday but I want to see if I can fix it or at least be able to tell the pro what I've done to maybe speed up his process.

My controller is a RainBird ESP-Modular
Hunter PSR-22 Pump Start Relay
8 zone system

Thanks for any assistance and let me know what other information will help.

Rate this thread