You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

slooper

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 12:45am

Best sprinklers for small / odd shaped lawns?

I am looking for guidance to select the most effective sprinkler models for small lawns. Some of the widths are 6- 8 feet across and this space is not any sort of rectangle shape. No 360 degrees heads can be used, only 180 and 90 degree.
I am trying to avoid over spray onto the driveway and also spraying water onto the house (wood siding.)

Ideally for me, I would find a Toro multi stream head that would work.

Your advice?

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 8:07am

Once you spot the heads and draw arcs, you will probably find that you need to use standard spray heads, instead of any sort of rotors.

slooper

Saturday, May 9th 2015, 10:35pm

My arcs show that I need 5' radius. My local place for irrigation sprinklers only has 8' minimum.
Is there a recommended model number? Toro if possible.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, May 11th 2015, 3:27pm

both Rainbird and Toro make 5-foot radius nozzles - since the Toro nozzles require an extra-fine stainless steel filter screen not included with the nozzles, you'd do better to buy the Rainbird