You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Jberg

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 9:47pm

Backup preventer pipe leaking

Upon attempting to get my 3 zone system running, i turned on the water and noticed the pipe on the bottom of my back up preventer was leaking causing the water to just run. I located a PVC Male Adapter (looking for the correct term) that was sealing the bottom of the pipe under the back up preventer. I was able to remove this and saw it was cracked, causing the pressure to decrease and shoot out water. Does anyone know what the name of that part might be and where I can get a replacement?

For reference, my water line comes out of the house, into a T into the pipe with the back up preventer above and about 3 inches of pipe below that was sealed off by te PVC piece (threaded and screwed into pipe)

Rate this thread