You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hlothery

Starting Member

Monday, May 4th 2015, 9:31pm

ESP Modular Controller

I have an ESP Modular controller on a Xeriscaped yard with only two zones. Zone 1 does the small patch of grass, which can only be watered during certain hours on Friday. Zone 2 does the drip irrigation for the Xeriscaped plants, and can be used anytime. I have set up program A for watering the grass only on Friday morning. I have set up program B for watering the drip areas on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. However, the programs do not both run. Only the program which the slide selector indicates will run. I thought the programs would stack and all run, no matter where the slide switch it positioned. I can go through and review the programs, and the on/off days are correct, and the start times correct, and the run time correct. The rotary selector switch is on auto. Does anyone have suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks,

Hugh