You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


New Member


Monday, April 10th 2006, 9:47am

Replacing Pipe that goes to backflow

Can I buy the metal pipe that goes to the backflow at Home Depot or Lowes? I had a pipe pop on me this winter and I need to replace it.


Supreme Member


Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 5:17am

That's sort of a loaded question.

#1. In some area's all work upto the backflow must be done by a certified plumber. So the first question is "are you allowed to do the work your-self"

#2. Assuming you don't need a plumber, the next question is what kind of pipe is it. If it's something common (copper, Sch40 PVC) then you'll likely find what you need.

Rate this thread