You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Starting Member

Posts: 1

Location: USA


Monday, December 12th 2005, 11:39am

Sherman Thompson Pathfinder

To Whom This May Concern:

I recently went to purchase a John Deer walking sprinkler at the local hardware store. They informed me that they have had a high rate of return since the internal parts are made of plastic. I was also informed that the referenced sprinkler would be better. I was able to find a used one that needs a little work however i am not sure where to find the parts. I would be willing to buy a completely new one but would like to just buy the steel internal system. Could someone let me know if/where these parts are available.


Mr. and Mrs. Donald Korfe

Rate this thread