You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


Active Member


Friday, July 29th 2005, 7:59am - Closed? -No Working now..

Hi friends,

I had place an order with on July 26th for more than $1000. I have been trying to contact them for the last three days and no success. I must have called atleast 20 times. Worst, I cannot even leave a message because their mailboxes are full. Left emails...No response.

Anybody here have experience ordering from this online store?

I am all set to do the sprinkler installation next week. If they don't ship it atleast today, I will be in trouble.

Please help me here...



Starting Member

Posts: 1

Location: USA


Friday, July 29th 2005, 9:25am

Just went through same situation with them. After numerous attempts at calling them and also sending an email I suddenly got someone on the phone. She said they have been without power for several days due to an electrical storm. Not sure if that's case or what has happened there but she did respond to my email with a tracking number and this morning UPS does show a shipment enroute. To her credit when we speaking on the phone, we were cut off from her end but she called me back immediately. I don't know of any other way to contact them other than possibly through this forum.

Best of luck with your order!



Active Member


Friday, July 29th 2005, 9:32am

Thanks for the reply. I am going to try calling them again to check my luck. I need to know when they will ship it.


Active Member


Friday, July 29th 2005, 9:45am

Just called Sprinklerwarehouse. I was able to speak to them. Just like "feeds" mentioned, somebody knock down the electric post and they were having problem since monday. The lady I spoke to was very nice and she gave me the tracking numbers. Everything seems to be fine now.

Rate this thread