You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 10:51am

Just to double check, I found the modules online and the part number is PCM300. Is that correct? I'm fixing to go and check it with a voltage meter to make sure I'm getting correct voltage.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 11:58am

I tested the voltage to the 2 stations that aren't working and station 5 reads 1.0 volts and station 6 reads 1.8 volts. So would replacing the module fix this or do I need to replace the controller?

mrfixit

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 1:50pm

Swap the two modules and see.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 4:06pm

I replaced the modules and the other one worked fine. So I'm going to order another module online, Thanks for all your help!

mrfixit

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 4:23pm

Good deals and you're welcome.
There's one thing I can't remember if the old modules work in the new controllers or or the new modules work in the old controllers. I think the old modules work in the newer controllers cause I've done that a few times.
I'm not sure if the new modules will work in the older Pro-C. You may want to ask them or buy an old style on Ebay.

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 6:03pm

Ok thanks for the heads up on that. It's a 2006 model module so guessing that's the same model on the controller.

mrfixit

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 9:04pm

New one's are black. Old one's are grey.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 1:24pm

.........I'm not sure if the new modules will work in the older Pro-C..........
New modules are backwards-compatible. There was a counterfeit Pro-C that appeared when the old grey modules were in use. Altering the design of the Pro-C kept counterfeit modules from being used in current-production Hunter controllers.

mrfixit

Wednesday, September 5th 2018, 9:37pm

.........I'm not sure if the new modules will work in the older Pro-C..........
New modules are backwards-compatible. There was a counterfeit Pro-C that appeared when the old grey modules were in use. Altering the design of the Pro-C kept counterfeit modules from being used in current-production Hunter controllers.

Then I must have put new modules in the old controllers. Getting hard to remember. Been quite a few years since I did that. I still have some old modules. I'll give it a try one of these days on a new controller.
I have one of those knock offs too. Irrigation Direct.

Rate this thread