You are not logged in.

Tufftoy

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 6:50pm

Bhyve 57950 Issue

Hello all, first post here and looking for help,

I've had a Bhyve 57950 controller installed and working perfectly for the past year or so, and yesterday I had to replace a sprinkler valve on my #1 station. The valve was initially a Irrotrol (didn't have a model number), and was replaced with a Rainbird. Now as all of you know i'm sure, there are only two wires to remove and replace for the solenoid. Did that and the station was run manually with no issues. However, when any other station is run in manual, station #1 comes on regardless. I even removed the station #1 wire from the controller, ran a test again, and each time station #1 came on either by itself or with another station. I've swapping the solenoid wires with no luck. I've also reset the controller. I'm at a complete loss as to what this could be.

Any help would be appreciated!

Scott

Tufftoy

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 7:38pm

It's me again, this time with an answer to my own question. Thought I'd let everyone know what the fix was.

What I wound up finding was the solenoid on the new valve was too loose allowing water to flow regardless of what station was trying to run. I tightened the solenoid down until it stopped turning and didn't tighten any more. All stations are working perfectly now.

Rate this thread