You are not logged in.

cuberoot

Tuesday, May 18th 2004, 7:51pm

Elusive Rainbird 1804 VAN

I was curious as to why the Rainbird 1804 VAN is not offered on SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE site. I am considering it due to the adjustability it offers compared to a full or half spray. I'd prefer to buy my supplies at SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE. Is this model a good choice and where can I get them at a good price?

Thanking You,

Cuberoot

cuberoot

Wednesday, May 19th 2004, 7:41pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cuberoot</i>
<br />I was curious as to why the Rainbird 1804 VAN is not offered on SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE site. I am considering it due to the adjustability it offers compared to a full or half spray. I'd prefer to buy my supplies at SPRINKLERWAREHOUSE. Is this model a good choice and where can I get them at a good price?

Thanking You,

Cuberoot
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Being a Novice, I just figured out that the reason why I couldnt find the 1800 "VAN" on the site is because the 1800's come without nozzles. The Variable Arc Nozzles are a choice on the site under nozzles. I guess I should have researched a little better. I'd have been in for a surprise when I ordered my sprays and had no nozzles to put in them.

RVLI

Supreme Member

Wednesday, June 9th 2004, 2:44pm

LOL. Did you find your correct nozzles?

I bet you got scared when you saw all those orange tops, thinking what the heck??

radical

Tuesday, June 15th 2004, 6:11pm

Try using the K-Rain Adjustable nozzle. It fits on the Rainbird 1800 series popups and works a **** of lot better than Rainbirds Van's. Believe it.
Richard Kersten

S&R Sprinkler Systems and Landscaping, Inc.
Destin, Florida

Rate this thread