You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.


New Member


Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 11:34pm

Help identifying valve please

I need to replace the jar diaphragm and the ring that holds the diaphragm (dog took it and chewed it up shortly after the photo)

Thank you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Phatcher" (Jan 31st 2018, 11:40pm)



Posts: 2,398

Location: USA


Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:25am

Hi, That's a 2711DPR. Just buy the whole valve then harvest the parts.

If it was me I'd replace the whole thing with a 2711APR. But the simplest fix is harvesting a DPR.

Go to Ewing or Site One or John Deere. Look for an irrigation supply store.


New Member


Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 8:47pm

Thank you!

Rate this thread