You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kylecassaday

Starting Member

Monday, April 17th 2017, 5:15pm

Sprinkler Repair Leads

Hi, I'm Kyle. I just recently started a lead generation website for businesses related to landscaping, and I am looking for new business partners who want leads. I recently paired up with Dr. Sprinkler in Reno, NV and my website Bright Green Landscaping generates about 2 to 5 leads a day for him with this article I wrote called Reno sprinkler repair. I was wondering if any of you would like some some leads as well. I charge 5 to 7 dollars per lead. He's so far estimated he gets about a 40 to 50 percent conversion rate. If so, please contact me at kylejcassaday@gmail.com. Thank you. Have a wonderful day!

Rate this thread