You are not logged in.


Starting Member


Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 3:35pm

Are 1 & 5/8" inch gaskets available for older Toro 570 sprinkler heads?

Replacing these small gaskets is easier than replacing the entire sprinkler body, but I haven't been able to find them available for purchase lately. Each circular gasket is 1 and 5/8 inches in diameter. There is a 3/4" hole in the center to accomodate the shaft and a 1/16" hole in the periphery. Does anyone know where I might purchase some? Thank you.


Supreme Member

Posts: 5,326

Location: Metro NYC


Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 3:51pm

Would you pay five bucks apiece for one of those gaskets? {if not, that's why you can't find them}



Posts: 2,365

Location: USA


Monday, July 4th 2016, 5:46am

Are the sprinklers on metal risers? If not you can just unscrew the body without digging a hole and stick a new one in there.
I forgot all about those washers. I know I bought a few but that's been 20 years ago. I'm sure there's a couple of stale ones still on my truck.
You could always ask at an irrigation supply store. You never know.
If you had the tools you could make your own.

Rate this thread