You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 12:33pm

All Zones Work,Except Number 2.

Hey guys,new to the forums.Ok so i have a rainbird digital controler and i have 2 valves,i belive one is a "Master valve" and i am not sure for the other.i suppose its just for another zone,The problem im having is zones 1,3,4,5,6,7 work and open/close when i test the zones by them selves.But for some reason the only way zone 2 will come on is when i turn the cylinoid to "manual" on the "mastervalve" OR if i crack the bleed screw loose they will come right up and work,but as soon as i close the valve to auto again or close the air screw it automatically builds pressure and stops the zone from working,Pump is still pushing water but you can hear it seal up and build pressure as soon as you close them.Any help would be appriciated thank you!

Edit-I have also looked in the panel on the digital rainbird and there is 2 wires coming from the "mastervalve" that are hooked to "mv" and "com"

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 8:23pm

Update:I took the valve body apart and cleaned it out,had debree in one of the holes,Turned system on burped it and all is well.

Rate this thread