You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Starting Member

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 4:29pm

Rain Bird ESP Modular Controller not working

Thank you guys for your help. I had two zone out and followed simple instructions to power down 110v, removed all modules, waited, put modules back in, powered up 110v, and it all worked.
I did replace the 9v battery just because it was several years old.

Starting Member

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 1:23pm

controller - troubleshoot

Also have a No Mod 1 message on station 5 and Station 6 but have other issues as well and wonder if anyone can help. Have tried rebooting - resetting several times without any success.
Stations 4 and 5 both run together as soon as I turn on power. They both run with the dial turned to "auto" or "off" or any other function. If I put dial on Station 1 then 1,4,5 all run. Same for Station 2 or Station 3. Station 6 never runs -------
The no Mod 1 message comes up on Stations 5 and 6.

I can run all stations one at a time manually. Does anyone have any suggestions/solutions. Thanks :?:

Rate this thread