You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.




Friday, July 5th 2013, 5:10pm

Leaky Union Ball Valve End on Febco P765-1

There is an O-ring seal in the Union can I replace it, the Union Ball Valve End, or the entire unit with a new FEBCO U765-100 1 in. PVB Backflow Preventer w/ Union Ball Valve Ends? I couldn't see that you sell the o-ring or Union ball valves separately. Any suggestion?



Posts: 2,316

Location: USA


Saturday, July 6th 2013, 2:14am

Try an irrigation supply house such as, John Deere Irrigation, Ewing or Hydroscape.

Similar threads

Rate this thread