You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ice

Monday, October 22nd 2012, 6:03pm

check valve I think.....

I have canal that I pump from. Turned system and worked fine then shut it off.. went to the store came home, turned system back on and got no water. Pump is running and turning the impeller but no water. Checked for blockage in pipe in canal could not fine any. Could check valve be not opening and not letting water through. Need some help here..

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Monday, October 22nd 2012, 6:34pm

Suspect a suction-side leak that causes loss of prime

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 7:26pm

say thanks

Just want to thank Wet Boots for the advice. Got everything working today. Thanks again.......

ice

Tuesday, October 23rd 2012, 7:33pm

say thanks

Thanks Wet Boots I took your advice and got everything working today. Had a little bit of junk get stuck in my check valve... Thanks again.. GO DOLPHINS...... :D