You are not logged in.




Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 2:31pm

Replacement of a 40 years old failing Toro Hydraulic controller

This is a call fro help from France,
After 40 years of good service the worn out controller is definitively down; it controlled 11 Pin type Toro valves. Coming to the states on October 1st I would like to buy the equipment that is required to replace that controller, knowing that the replacement of the remote hydraulic controlled valves by electric valves cannot be done due to the landscape configuration. I thank you in advance for a very prompt reply with the references of the Toro controller and electric to hydraulic converter I will have to order.
Best regards from the French Riviera


Supreme Member

Posts: 4,822

Location: Metro NYC


Saturday, September 22nd 2012, 10:06pm

You can always get electric-to-hydraulic convertors. For the pin-type valves, the Toro 284-60-00 convertors will do the trick.

Rate this thread