You are not logged in.


Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:18am

What was the problem?
We'd like to know for future use.

And congratulations.


Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:29am

Irrigation controller has "lost" some stations.

I just wish you knew how much I wish I could tell you what the problem was!!

I have wracked my brains to figure out what made the stations "go away," and the closest I have come to establishing a cause seems to be my own stupidity in whatever I did trying to re-program!! (It's comforting that this Forum uses aliases!!)

Seriously, I have no idea what caused the problem; I was re-programming using a Rain Pro manual I down-loaded (it's identical to the Pro C one I was sent); everything was operating as planned, then one morning I noticed only Stations 1 to 3 were functioning - much to my annoyance!

After that, and hours spent searching the internet for help, I ended up here - and am thankful for that!


Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:35am

Well, sometimes things just need a good hit to learn to behave.
Maybe moving all the wires fixed the connection.
Hope it holds for you.


Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 11:23am

Irrigation controller has "lost" some stations.

" . . .sometimes things just need a good hit to learn to behave."


Sounds just like my father when I was (a hundred years) younger!!

Rate this thread