You are not logged in.

seansy59

Advanced Member

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 2:35pm

Brown spot elimination process:)

Is 24 feet between rotors too close if I need to put an extra one in due to brown spots?

I am having this issue in my front yard with a brown spot on the other side of a tree due to the sprinkler getting blocked. I do not have head to head coverage in the front lawn out by our woods due to major roots that I can't dig around or over/under. I centered a row down the center which kinda gets head to head to each other(not close) and does hit the heads near the house. My lawn is 72ft x 50ft. I have 3 heads across, but one head is block by a tree in one spot, and thats where the brown spot is. If I add a head in the middle on the zone, and move the other over evenly, will this help, or am I waisting my time. I am not able to put sprinklers near the woods a roots. Where I am is as far as I can go outwards, but since its mostly in the shade, out more, its been pretty green.

Before and now? Brown spot on side of tree.

After I add a head in the center.

I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

Wet_Boots

Supreme Member

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 3:51pm

go for it

seansy59

Advanced Member

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 12:27pm

Well, I installed another, and now the spot is lush green again.

For people reading this, ALWAYS CALCULATE FOR PRESSURE LOSS AND HEAD TO HEAD COVERAGE :thumbup:
I'm no expert..........YET! :D I just like to suggest things and learn... :thumbsup: See what the pro's have to say first.

Rate this thread