You are not logged in.




Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 2:38am

Fixed post spray nozzle missing head


I'm fairly new to looking at sprinklers, so I'm not exactly sure what to do here. I have a fixed post spray nozzle that seems to be missing the diffuser piece on top of it. There used to be a yellow cap that would force the water to spray in a mist, but I think it got knocked off somehow. Now the sprayer just shoots a geyser a few feet in the air. How would I go about replacing the head? I'm not sure what part to get, or where to get it. Any shove in the right direction would be useful here.


Supreme Member

Posts: 491

Location: Seattle


Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:03pm

Any big home store should supply a nozzle ( Home depot / lowest ect)

Try to grab the same nozzle that was there if you can.. You said yellow Top. I believe that's a 5' Rain bird VAN nozzle.


Advanced Member

Posts: 53

Location: Eagan, Mn


Friday, June 3rd 2011, 10:10am

Rate this thread