You are not logged in.

stalin

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 11:47am

the right sprinkler to choose

hi everybody i'm new installing automatic sprinklers systems so a need come advise if it's possible, i have an situation now i want to install an automatic sprinkler system for an little garden, it's measure 8 foot wide x 34.2 foot long and some little plants, an sidewalk its adjacent to the garden so the only thing im confused it's what sprinkler head to use any advise i will thanks alot guys see ya thanks

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 8:32pm

The best thing for gardens are drip , or extremely high over spray.

Use Netafim techline . 4 rows spaced out- 150' of netafim with some staples and your set

stalin

Friday, April 1st 2011, 4:32pm

The best thing for gardens are drip , or extremely high over spray.

Use Netafim techline . 4 rows spaced out- 150' of netafim with some staples and your set
hiiiiiiii thanks a lot for you advise so i was trying with some variable arc nozzle and 4 inch head adjusting the radius to match my needs, its could work property or the sprinkler will damage in very short time thanks a lot i'm going to buy the neftafim to used it i some areas thaks

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 4:59pm

Try shrub heads

A drip irrigation system will work well. Also, shrub sprinklers work for lower-to-the-ground areas. They provide a more gentle spray for delicate plants and flowers and are fairly inexpensive.

Mitchgo

Supreme Member

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 5:16pm

cept for the extreme lack of coverage due to vegie growth blocking the spray, as well as the horrible cosmetic look to a bunch of risers sticking up in a garden box... ?( ?( ?(

Rate this thread