You are not logged in.




Friday, September 24th 2010, 11:30pm

Old rainbird heads.

I am trying to find some old fixed stream rainbird heads that have about 6-8 streams for 180 degrees. I have low pressure and a lot of heads.



Posts: 1,741

Location: USA


Saturday, September 25th 2010, 1:16am

I ran out to my truck to see what they say on top. I think you're refering to the 16H SLA and/or the 22H SS nozzles. They've been discontinued. Some supply houses will have some old stock still on the shelves. These didn't fly out the door. I don't know where you live. You could try an irrigation supply house such as, Hydroscape, Ewing, John Deere, Green Mark, Or?
You said you have a lot of them. These aren't cheap but they'll do what you want.

There's also a 5 foot stream bubbler. Not sure exactly what you're looking for. 5H-B


Supreme Member

Posts: 4,814

Location: Metro NYC


Saturday, September 25th 2010, 7:38am

No more stream spray nozzles? ;( I guess the Rotators will make them obsolete.

Rate this thread