You are not logged in.


Supreme Member

Posts: 4,807

Location: Metro NYC


Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 6:04pm

If it's a glued connection that is leaking, and it's physically loose, then you will need to pull it apart and do it over. Same need for a downstream coupling, of course. A master valve (an electric valve that feeds the entire system) might still be a good thing to add, since there might be other connections in that manifold that are at risk for leaking. Most controllers have a connection for a master valve.

Rate this thread