You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SPRINKLER TALK FORUM - You Got Questions, We've Got Answers. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:23pm

internet control sprinkler timer

I have read about ways you can put on the sprinkler timer and program it through the internet. Do you have to have a phone jack or usb jack next to the sprinkler timer? I know toro has something through the internet but doesn't mention putting the sprinkler on or programming the timer. I know it may sound silly but something that interests me. Do you know any brand that has this?

Thanks

Keith

mrfixit

Monday, August 16th 2010, 10:54pm

I don't know the first thing about this controller. I do know however that Irritrol is a trustworthy brand.

I know a lot about computers and a lot about sprinkler systems. The last thing I want to do is install something like this for one of my customers. If they get a virus on their computer they'll be calling me wanting me to repair the sprinkler system.
Sounds like one huge headache to me. If you install it yourself I'm all for it.

www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Irritrol-PC12-INT-PC-Control-System-p/pc12-int.htm

hi.todd

Supreme Member

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 8:52pm

I agree with Mr. Fixit.

Maintenance issues?
:thumbup: :thumbsup:

Rate this thread