You are not logged in.

vio0633

Unregistered

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 3:57pm

The wires are definetly hooked up to the controller. Unscrew those two screws at the bottom. Take that piece off then take the bottom door off. The part that says RainBird ESP. You'll see the wires connected there. When you put that door back on make sure the slider switch is in the same position. All the way to the right.

What I don't see are the transformer wires. There isn't a display either. It looks like they've disconnected it. As far as the wires going behind the controller, that's a mystery. Could be another controller somewhere or? You'll have to look and see. Once that door's off you'll know more.

Yes the water's turned off at the ball valves. Turn them on slowly.

Good luck!
That black wire that is wrapped around the controller I think goes to the transformer that is not plugged in. The display is on the upper left picture...above the dial is the display that will set the time and everything else I need to look at. I just dont know where the valve wiring is going to. Its attached to the valves running under the ground...but I dont know exactly how its going to the controller.

vio0633

Unregistered

Sunday, January 3rd 2010, 4:02pm

Here is a link to what looks to be the controller installed...

http://www.rainbird.com/pdf/turf/man_ESPsi.pdf

Rate this thread